Welcome to the AT&T Stadium!
Purchase standard vehicle parking HERE
Our goal is to provide our guests with an exceptional experience, from the moment that they leave for the game to the time that they return. The Cowboys have created a transportation and parking plan designed to keep the traffic moving, make it easy to park, and ensure safety as fans make their way into the stadium. This page contains important information about transportation and parking at AT&T Stadium and will help prepare you to have an enjoyable event day.
There are approximately 12,000 parking spaces distributed among 15 numbered lots at AT&T Stadium. In addition, there are nearly 12,000 parking spaces in lettered lots around the Texas Rangers Ballpark that may be used on an event day. Parking areas are generally open five (5) hours prior to Cowboys games. AT&T Stadium is not responsible for and assume no liability arising from accidents, fire, theft, damage to or loss of the vehicle of any article therin while on stadium property.
Bus ParkingBus Season Parking
Bus parking is located in A PORTION OF Lot 15. All other lots are for standard size vehicles only (A PORTION OF Lot 14 is for RVs and oversized vehicles). A bus parking pass is required.
Bus Individual Game Parking
Courtesy Shuttle Carts
Shuttle service for guests with disabilities and limited mobility is available from each of the Cowboys parking lots to the stadium. Shuttle service is also available following events. So that this service may be offered in a timely manner to all who need it. They are limited to the guests needing the service and one companion. In order to offer this service in a timely manner to our guests with disabilities, accessibility shuttle tents are located near Entries A, D, J and G.
Customized Route and Directions
The Cowboys have created an online tool that will provide our guests with directions to the stadium and to their specific parking lot. Visit DallasCowboysMaps.com (link) and enter the zip code from the starting point and select an assigned parking lot. For cash parking, select "cash" instead of a specific lot. The site will prepare personalized directions and a route map. By following the directions provided, the guest will avoid traffic delays and get parked quickly. The use of GPS systems or other map websites is discouraged as they do not take into account current road conditions and the traffic plan developed exclusively for AT&T Stadium.
When a guest purchases a season parking pass for Cowboys games, they will have a pass for a designated lot. Their parking pass is valid only for the lot designated on the pass. By having a specific lot assignment, they will be directed to their lot.
As you approach the stadium, there will be additional highway, street and electronic message signs directing you along your route and to your parking lot entrance.
Directed Parking Spaces
Once a guest enters their appropriate lot, they will be directed to a parking spot by an attendant. By following the direction of the parking staff they will assist the guest with being parked quickly and safely. A parking pass is valid for one (1) spot, and parking spots are for vehicles only. Guests wishing to park near a friend, both parties must have parking passes for the same lot and arrive together. Parking spots cannot be reserved or saved for guests arriving at later time. Parking spots are for vehicles only. Drive aisles must remain clear at all times. No items (coolers, tents, tables, chairs, etc.) of any kind may be placed on the ground behind, in front of or around parked vehicles. These items are permitted only in designated tailgating spaces.
AT&T Stadium parking lots have accessible disabled parking spaces. Accessible parking spaces are issued on a first come/first served basis. Vehicles must have a valid parking pass for the designated lot. A state-issued disabled placard or license plate is required to park in accessible parking spaces. Please contact the Ticket Office for more information on disabled parking.
Violators will be subject to citation and possible revocation of season parking privileges.
Limousine ParkingLimo Season Parking
Limousines will be able to drop off passengers in Lot 1 and in Lot 6. Limousine parking is available on Randol Mill Road and on Cowboys Way. A limousine parking pass is required.
Limo Individual Game Parking
Passenger Drop-Off & Pick-Up Zones
There are two passenger drop-off zones at the stadium. One is located on the North side of Randol Mill Road in Lot 1 and the other is located on the South side off of Cowboys Way in Lot 6. Due to post event traffic, these areas may not be accessible for pick up. Guests may use the Accessibility Shuttle serving all AT&T Stadium parking lots.
There is one area that is a passenger pick-up zone at the stadium. It is located at the entrance to the AT&T Plaza adjacent to North Collins Avenue and Cowboys Way. Taxis are also staged at this location for drop off pre-event and pick up post-event.
RV/Oversized Vehicle ParkingMore RV Parking and Tailgating Info
RVs and oversized vehicles (any vehicle longer than 19 feet) must be parked in Lot 14. All other lots are for standard size vehicles only. An RV/Oversized vehicle parking pass is required. A limited number of RV/Oversized spaces are available.
RV Individual Game Parking
Tailgating for Cowboys games is permitted in designated tailgating spaces only. These spaces are located on the perimeter of each parking lot and have a grassy area immediately behind the vehicle parking spot. There are tailgating spaces in Lots 4, 5, 6, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 and 15, and the spaces are filled on a first come/first served basis. If interested in tailgating, it is important to arrive early to obtain one of the designated spaces.
All guests wishing to tailgate must observe the following guidelines. These guidelines have been developed to provide a fair, reasonable and safe tailgating experience for guests. Failure to follow these guidelines may result in the loss of tailgating privileges and ejection from the parking lot.
- Tailgating spaces are for vehicles only. Parking spaces may not be used for tents, grills, chairs or other items. Each vehicle must have a valid parking permit.
- Tailgating is defined as the placement of any item on the ground (chairs, coolers, grills, games, etc.)
- Tailgating is only permitted in the grass areas on the perimeter of the parking lots. The maximum area that any single tailgate space may occupy is 9-feet wide and 12-feet deep.
- Tailgating must be confined to the area adjacent to the end of the designated tailgating vehicle parking space (maximum of 12 feet from the rear of the parking vehicle).
- Any grass areas beyond the designated tailgating spaces are considered common ground and may be used by other guests for tailgating or picnicking activities.
- Tailgating is not permitted in Lot 3, portions of Lot 5, Lot 8, and Lot 9.
- Tailgating is permitted from the time the lots open and up to two (2) hours following Dallas Cowboys or college football games.
- All guests must follow the directions and instructions provided by stadium personnel (parking staff, security, police, etc.).
- Dispose of trash in the appropriate receptacles.
- Coals must be disposed of in the designated coal containers located throughout the lots. Do not dump coals or store stoves on the grass, parking areas, under or around vehicles.
- The following items/activities are prohibited:
- Deep fryers or any oil-based cooking or frying
- Open flame fires of any kind. Charcoal or gas cooking is permitted.
- Disorderly conduct
- Picketing, political campaigning or soliciting/distribution of any kind
- Saving parking or tailgating spaces
- Weapons and fireworks
- Sale of food, beverage, merchandise, etc.
- Advertising or promoting any third party products (including but not limited to food and beverage products)
- Amplified sound systems or the use of radios/audio devices at loud levels.
Vehicle Security Inspection
All vehicles parking within the Stadium's secured parking perimeter are subject to a security inspection before being allowed to park